Saturday, March 18, 2006

< .
View My Stats

POWER - Do We Have Any?

Power

Photographed - 3/16/06 photoshop applied



Do we have the power to change our fate with mere thoughts? Can we improve our health through positive bio feedback? These questions have no absolute answers but, many feel we can influence in not outright change these things, I for one believe it to be true. I can actually feel better if I put my mind to it and it shows up on lab test results for me. I don't think you can change things but you can put a positive influence upon them. That's about the best we can hope for. What do you think about this? Leave me your comments on the subject.
Jasmine


Photographed - 3/18/06


Spring is here at my home. Yesterday our cherry tree burst into bloom. Overnight it went from buds to full bloom. Our jasmine is also in bloom. It fills the air with the lightest sweet scent. Everything is returning to its green state. Even our hummingbirds are back. I'll need to get the feeders back up this week.



Cherry Blossoms

Photographed - 3/18/06

For Denton

Tomorrow, some photos from our trip to Watson's Mill State Park. It has the state's longest covered bridge at just over 200 feet. What's more is it's still in use!

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Anne said...

I love all the flower photos! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home