Tuesday, March 14, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Change - It Never Rest

Atlanta - City Skyline
The city as seen from the I-75/85 interstate that run thru the city. By the way, it's NOT rush hour









Photographed - 12/23/05

As much as I didn't want to do this, I'm adding word verification to allow comments. Some how the spam mailers have found this site and I don't need a new mortgage, cheap camera or anything else from these people. I know there just trying to make a living but if I need any of that crap I'll go look for it.

My friend, Kris from Fotothing sent me the info on a site about a community of city blogs. After viewing it and seeing how interesting it was, I decide to try to join.

I want to thank Denton Harryman for putting my blog on his site. It's a very interesting site with photoblogs from different people and cities from around the globe. Please check it out at:
http://dailyphotomap.blogspot.com/ or Harry's and Connie's own blog about city life in Greenville, South Carolina at: http://GreenvilleDailyPhoto.blogspot.com I sure you'll enjoy seeing and learning about all the great places people are living in. I will add them as a link too.

Each day now I'll be trying include a photo from around the Atlanta area or the small city of Cumming, Ga where we live. Cumming is located about 30 minutes north of Atlanta and less than a mile from Bufford Dam on Lake Lanier.

It's another beautiful day here. It's very sunny, not quite as warm as yesterday (74 F today 82 F yesterday). They're calling for a cool down and rain later in the week. Spring is here for now and very welcome.

Sue has a meeting in Peachtree City this afternoon so she'll be a little late in getting home. Peschtree City is only about 20 some miles south of Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson Airport but because of the traffic it'll be a two and a half hour trip back here. That's one thing Atlanta has plenty of is traffic. Here the morning rush hour starts around 5:45 am and runs until 9:00 am. Then you get the lunch time traffic from 11:00 am till 2:00 pm. At 3:00 pm the evening rush hour begins and finally ends around 7:00 pm. What a great city! Actually it is as long as you don't have to drive at these times.

Since Sue will be a little late, I'll start the dinner before she gets here and hopefully have it ready for her arrival. Tonight I'm making a pork chop and rice bake with a salad and garlic bread. Maybe a little fresh fruit for later.

3 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Mama Lu said...

Hi there. I saw that you visited my site and thought I'd check you out. Your words and images are powerful. I'll be back again. Be well.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Denton said...

Welcome to the DailyPhotoMap. I hope you enjoy the photos from around the world. Keep checking back we add cities weekly.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger mysteryscribe said...

looks like you are finding ways to stay busy good for you. The more active you keep your mind the less time you have to worry about crap that you cant change anyway.

Take care of yourself.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home