Tuesday, March 14, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Change - It Never Rest

Atlanta - City Skyline
The city as seen from the I-75/85 interstate that run thru the city. By the way, it's NOT rush hour









Photographed - 12/23/05

As much as I didn't want to do this, I'm adding word verification to allow comments. Some how the spam mailers have found this site and I don't need a new mortgage, cheap camera or anything else from these people. I know there just trying to make a living but if I need any of that crap I'll go look for it.

My friend, Kris from Fotothing sent me the info on a site about a community of city blogs. After viewing it and seeing how interesting it was, I decide to try to join.

I want to thank Denton Harryman for putting my blog on his site. It's a very interesting site with photoblogs from different people and cities from around the globe. Please check it out at:
http://dailyphotomap.blogspot.com/ or Harry's and Connie's own blog about city life in Greenville, South Carolina at: http://GreenvilleDailyPhoto.blogspot.com I sure you'll enjoy seeing and learning about all the great places people are living in. I will add them as a link too.

Each day now I'll be trying include a photo from around the Atlanta area or the small city of Cumming, Ga where we live. Cumming is located about 30 minutes north of Atlanta and less than a mile from Bufford Dam on Lake Lanier.

It's another beautiful day here. It's very sunny, not quite as warm as yesterday (74 F today 82 F yesterday). They're calling for a cool down and rain later in the week. Spring is here for now and very welcome.

Sue has a meeting in Peachtree City this afternoon so she'll be a little late in getting home. Peschtree City is only about 20 some miles south of Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson Airport but because of the traffic it'll be a two and a half hour trip back here. That's one thing Atlanta has plenty of is traffic. Here the morning rush hour starts around 5:45 am and runs until 9:00 am. Then you get the lunch time traffic from 11:00 am till 2:00 pm. At 3:00 pm the evening rush hour begins and finally ends around 7:00 pm. What a great city! Actually it is as long as you don't have to drive at these times.

Since Sue will be a little late, I'll start the dinner before she gets here and hopefully have it ready for her arrival. Tonight I'm making a pork chop and rice bake with a salad and garlic bread. Maybe a little fresh fruit for later.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Stephanie Hatzenbuehler said...

Hi there. I saw that you visited my site and thought I'd check you out. Your words and images are powerful. I'll be back again. Be well.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Denton said...

Welcome to the DailyPhotoMap. I hope you enjoy the photos from around the world. Keep checking back we add cities weekly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home