Sunday, March 12, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Sunday Blues

Spring Flower I Photographed - 3/12/06

It was another beautiful sunny warm day today. You would think I'd be in good spirits with a nice day like this but I'm dreading tomorrow and another damn trip to the hospital. I know it's not going to be that bad. All they're going to do is stick a camera down my throat so they can look inside my stomach. It's the only way they can see for sure if all my stress ulcers have healed. I guess it could be worse. They could be going in from the other end. Ouch! I have to be there first thing in the morning around 6 am so I can be preped. I will not be put to sleep, just mildly sedated.

Spring Flower II Photographed - 3/12/06

I did take a little t ip this morning to Lowes, the home improvement store. Most of the "spring flower" images were photographed there. It was a great place to go because there was so much variety all in one place. Lots of colors and textures without much walking around. I was surprised t how much they had considering how early in the season it is. I'll have to go back when they get more in stock. I took 45 photos in about thirty minutes, not bad. I'm going to try Home Depot next and see what they have to offer.

Sue is cooking some steaks for dinner tonight on the grill. It's the last thing I'll be able to eat foe a while. No eating or drinking after midnight for me. I may get to eat around one o'clock in the afternoon tomorrow,just before I go off to dialysis.

I asked Sue if she would buy me one of those new medium format 22 megapixal digital cameras, They retail for 7000 British pounds or about $12,000 USD. She said NO!, imagine that. lol You never know, stranger things have happened to other people.




Lilies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home