Saturday, March 11, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Sunny Saturday

Grape I














Peach II
















Peach I
It's a beautiful Saturday, warm (about 77 F) and sunny. I was up early again just a few minutes before 6 am. It was very gray and it looked as if the day would be bust as far as the weather was concerned but, the sun came out around 9:30. It's been fabulous ever since.

We took a little time before lunch to go look at some furniture we saw in this mornings paper. They had nice stuff but not exactly what we were looking for. Picked up a burger at Backyard Burgers for lunch while we were out.

Sue wanted to work in the yard today. When she tried to start the mower, it was a no go. This was an expensive mower and is less than 10 months old. Sue was very unhappy with this but I think she finally got it started. She plans to move two boxwood shrubs that are in front of the house and plant some flowers there. Maybe some more lilies there too. It should look very nice.

I took a few photographs this afternoon of peaches. This continues my fruit and vegetable theme for now. I'll have to raid the grocery store for more subjects. I'm thinking I may go to one of the home stores and photograph their live plants (the flowers) they are so colorful. The plus is there are so many different types all in one place. This means not a lot of walking for me and that's good.

Having the leftovers from the grill for dinner tonight. I just have to make some yellow rice to go along with the steak, peppers and onions. It was so good the other night. In this case I don't mind having leftovers at all: In fact, I look forward to them.

Photos for today - Grapes & Peaches The good thing about photographing food is you can eat it when your finished. A nice little bonus!

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Dante said...

hello, that you for dropping by my blog :)

your pictures are really beautiful. i love the subjects you chose. :)

i'll pray for good health, and for a successful transplant and a speedy recovery. may God bless you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home