Monday, March 13, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Wiped Out

This will be a short post. After not much sleep last night and the drugs they gave me this morning for the endoscope procedure, I've been so tired. I slept through most all of my dialysis treatment this afternoon and I'm still wiped out.

The results were good. All the ulcers had healed. I can start back on the Plavix now but, I have to continue taking the Protonex to protect my stomach for a while longer. I've got another follow up in two months.

Right now I feel like these trees - barely able to stand. Good night from Atlanta, Georgia.
Barely There


















Photographed - 3/12/06

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Hi Mark!
wonder if you've heard of this site

http://dailyphotomap.blogspot.com/

you may join in..i 'm thinking too

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home